Otherwise known as “Vegie Pancakes” with buckwheat & coconut flour. This was my first ever experience making “Vegie Patties” or “Vegie Burgers”, mine- more of a pancake, but that’s what makes them so versatile!!
- 1 medium sized broccoli flower
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red capcicum
- 1/2 buckwheat flour
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- Food Processor
- Fry Pan
- Throw all vegetables into the food processor and mix on high before adding in eggs, buckweat and coconut flours.
- Scoop mixture out onto fry pan to make patties.
- Cook over a medium heat.
- Serve with salad for lunch & dinner, top with a nut butter for breakfast!
May you always live whole,