Sweet Raw Asian Salad
This salad almost tastes too good to be healthy! Quick to whip up and can be served on it’s own or with a small serving of free-range meat.
- 1-2 bunches of bok choy chopped
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 3 carrots grated
Sweet Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp wheat/gluten free tamari soy sauce
- 2tbsp tahini butter
- 1tbsp dark agave syrup
- Sharp knife for cutting
- Grator/Food processor
- Large mixing bowl
- Large serving bowl
- Chop up all ingredients and mix together in a large bowl with a spoon. If you have a food processor at home you can roughly chop up the ingredients, throw them all in and blend together.
- Add in Sweet Soy Sauce to the processor bowl/mixing bowl and mix together before serving.
How quick and easy was that?! Enjoy!
May you always live whole,