Raw Orange Chocolate
Making your own raw chocolate is easy! Add some zest into your day with a refreshing burst of sweet, energising wild orange!
1/2 cup virgin organic coconut oil
2/3 cup raw cacao powder
1 tbsp abc butter/spread
4 tbsp rice malt syrup
pinch himalayan salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1-2 drops of 100% pure orange essential oil
1. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
2. Lower the heat and stir through cacao, abc butter and rice malt syrup. (We don’t want your chocolate to burn!)
3. Add in a pinch of salt and cinnamon once all lumps are stirred out. Take off heat and let sit for about 5 minutes.
4. Pour chocolate into silicone moulds.
5. To set, freeze for 30-40 minutes or until your chocolate is set.
Pop chocolates out of their mould and keep in fridge.
Love Taylah. xx